November/December Shipping Update
Orders shipped from our overseas warehouse might be delayed due to the impacts of current global logistics logjam situation. If products that you ordered are in US stock, they should not be impacted.
The major shipping delay is caused by the severe blockage of the local port in the US due to the Omicron infections rise among Southern California dockworkers and the lack of space to store containers coming off the cargo ships, which are unfortunately out of our control. We will not be able to cancel the order due to shipping delay. Here are some news links for your reference: WSJ & CBS.
For US stock items - Marked as "US Stock, Process In 2 To 3 Business Days"
- Free shipping: Expect to receive within 2-3 weeks.
- Expedited shipping: Expect to receive in 1-2 weeks.
For NON-US stock items - Marked as "In Stock, Process In 5 To 10 Business Days"
- Free shipping: Expect to receive in 6-8 weeks. (The product will be shipped from our oversea warehouse. It could take 5-6 weeks for the product to arrive in US before the tracking number will be updated.)
- Expedited shipping: Expect to receive in 4-5 weeks.
US stock inventory could change at anytime while other customers shopping at the same time, if you only want to have your products shipped from the US warehouse, please add a note, like "Cancel if no US stock available", in the customer note section or send us an email within 24 hours after you place the order.
Due to additional sanitation procedures required in our warehouse, our process time, (5-10 business days) is longer than normal (3-7 business days). Also, We are running low on inventory for some products in US warehouse right now and they need to be shipped from our overseas warehouse. After the package arrived in the USA, due to the limited persona allowed in the main warehouse in California, there is a long queue of packages waiting to be processed, which are the main reasons for the long shipping time from oversea.
Below are some insights about how long it takes for our customers to receive their products with free shipping before the global logistics logjam situation:
We are working with our shipping agent every day trying to speed things up right now. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience! Stay safe and healthy!
YES, we offer free shipping within the United States mainland. Normally, you will be able to get your products between one to three weeks. Shipping time is the best effort estimation and is not guaranteed. For the rest of the world, there will be some extra shipping charge depends on the country.
NOTE: If customers fail to be at the location to receive the package and/or refuse to work with us and the shipping company to retrieve the package, which results in the package being sent back to us, the shipping cost will be charged (It can be very costly up to several hundreds of dollars).
How will my order be shipped?
Most fixtures will be shipped by UPS, FedEx, EMS, or USPS. For any specific delivery needs, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will my order be shipped from?
Depends on the products' availability, products will be shipped from our warehouse in the United States or Overseas.
What if there is shipping damage?
Please get in touch with us within 48 hours if there is any shipping damage. Shipping companies (like UPS, FedEx, DHL) only accept shipping damage claims within one week after delivering the product. Therefore, you will be responsible for any cost related to the shipping damage if you do not contact us within one week.
When will my order arrive?
US Stock items are usually delivered in 2-3 weeks with free shipping. Non US stock items are usually delivered in 3-4 weeks with free shipping (4-8 weeks due to COVID-19 right now).
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to the USA, China, Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, UK mainland, and Europe. If you are not in those areas and would like to purchase from us, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com
Enter the international shipping address when you check out, the system should tell you the cost and time automatically. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional help.
Work with Customs for clearance.
Depends on the products' availability, products will be shipped from our warehouse in the United State or overseas. If it is shipped from overseas, in rare cases, it may require you to contact Customs to provide validating information and pay import taxes if there is any. Unfortunately, that is something out of our control.
Unfortunately, only the receiver, not the sender, can work with Customs for the clearance. If you refuse to work with Customs and result in the package being sent back to us, we can not refund your payment. Note: Please contact us before submitting the information to Customs.
How can I track my package?
You will have a tracking number after the order is shipped and you will be able to track the package on the logistics company's track tool.
What if I cannot find my package?
In rare cases, you may not be able to find their products even though the tracking info from shipping agents, like FedEx or UPS, shows it as delivered. Do NOT worry! We are always here to help and we will make sure that you will receive the product that you ordered. Please do reach us within 30 days. After that, package lost claims can not be filed with the shipping agent and there is nothing we can do.
There are several possibilities:
- The package has not been delivered yet. Sometimes the package delivery will be delayed from 1 or 2 business days while the tracking info online showed as delivered.
- The package could be delivered to your neighbors, which has happened several times. Please do check with our neighbors to see whether they received your package or not.
- The package could be indeed lost. If you have waited for 2 business day and checked with your neighbors but still do not find the package. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. In the meantime, please do contact the shipping agent to let them know that you did not receive the package, ask them to start an investigation, and file a package loss claim with the tracking number, which is, unfortunately, something that can only be done by the receiver (otherwise, we will do it for you). Once you filed the claim, please send us the claim number so that we can follow up with our shipping agent for the lost package investigation, which could take up to 15 business days. Once the shipping agent verify that the package is indeed lost, we will resend the product or issue refund accordingly. Customer will be responsible for the lost if customer refuse to work with us to start the investigation.
It could take some extra time to receive the product if something went wrong during the shipping process, which is something that we do not want it to happen but unfortunately out of our control. But rest assure we will always be here to help!
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Couldn't find the answer to your question on shipping? Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact us.