Due to the Covid-19 situation right now, for some products, our free shipping could take much longer than normal up to 6-8 weeks.
With the ongoing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to share an update with you. These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first are key. We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitation of all our products and facilities. Our team is committed to staying healthy and helping our customers stay healthy, too.
Right now, for non US stock items, you should expect to receive the products in 6-8 weeks with free shipping (4-5 weeks with expedited shipping), which is indeed longer than normal. For US stock items, you can still expect to receive within 3 weeks with free shipping and 1-2 weeks with expedited shipping.
- Due to additional sanitation procedures required in our warehouse, our process time, (5-10 business days) is longer than normal (3-7 business days).
- We are running low on inventory for some products in US warehouse right now and they need to be shipped from our overseas warehouse. After the package arrived in the USA, due to the limited persona allowed in the main warehouse in California, there is a long queue of packages waiting to be processed, which are the main reasons for the long shipping time.
Below are some insights about how long it takes for our customers to receive their products with free shipping now:
We are working with our shipping agent every day trying to speed things up right now. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience! Stay safe and healthy!
YES, we offer free shipping within the United States mainland. Normally, you will be able to get your products between one to three weeks. Shipping time is the best effort estimation and is not guaranteed. For the rest of the world, there will be some extra shipping charge depends on the country.
NOTE: If customers fail to be at the location to receive the package and/or refuse to work with us and the shipping company to retrieve the package, which results in the package being sent back to us, the shipping cost will be charged (It can be very costly up to several hundreds of dollars).
How will my order be shipped?
Most fixtures will be shipped by UPS, FedEx, EMS, or USPS. For any specific delivery needs, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com.
Where will my order be shipped from?
Depends on the products' availability, products will be shipped from our warehouse in the United States or Overseas.
When will my order arrive?
US Stock items are usually delivered in 2-3 weeks with free shipping. Non US stock items are usually delivered in 3-4 weeks with free shipping (4-8 weeks due to COVID-19 right now).
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to the USA, China, Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, UK mainland, and Europe. If you are not in those areas and would like to purchase from us, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
International shipping outside of our delivery areas?
If the order is going to be shipped to a location outside of the USA, the shipping costs will not be included in the price of the product. After such an order has been placed, our customer service team will email you a shipping quote for your approval, at which point the charges can be authorized or the order will be canceled.
Who pays a tariff?
Depends on the products' availability, products will be shipped from our warehouse in the United State or overseas. If it is shipped from overseas, in the rare case, it may require you to contact Customs to provide validating information and pay import taxes. Unfortunately, that is something we do not have control over, you are responsible to work with and pay importing tax.
If you refuse to work with Customs and result in the package being sent back to us, we can not refund your payment.
Note: Please contact us before submitting the information to Customs.
How can I track my package?
You will have a tracking number after the order is shipped and you will be able to track the package on the logistics company's track tool.
What if I cannot find my package?
In rare cases, you may not be able to find their products even though the tracking info from shipping agents, like FedEx or UPS, shows it as delivered. Do NOT worry! No matter what happened, we are always here to help and we will make sure that you will receive the product that you ordered.
There are several possibilities:
- The package has not been delivered yet. Sometimes the package delivery will be delayed from 1 or 2 business days while the tracking info online showed as delivered.
- The package could be delivered to your neighbors, which has happened several times. Please do check with our neighbors to see whether they received your package or not.
- The package could be indeed lost. If you have waited for 2 business day and checked with your neighbors but still do not find the package. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. In the meantime, please do contact the shipping agent to file a package loss claim with the tracking number, which is, unfortunately, something that can only be done by the receiver (otherwise, we will do it for you). Once you filed the claim, please send us the claim number so that we can follow up with our shipping agent for the lost package investigation, which could take up to 5 business days.
It could take some extra time to receive the product if something went wrong during the shipping process, which is something that we do not want it to happen but unfortunately out of our control. But rest assure we will always be here to help!
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Couldn't find the answer to your question on shipping? Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact us.